Cocoknits Sweater Check-In: Coming Soon!
Instructor: Julie Weisenberger of Cocoknits
We are in the unbelievably, lucky position to have Julie Weisenberger, owner and master knitter of Cocoknits, live here in town! As you can imagine, she knows her patterns inside and out, and can help you with sizing, fit, yarn choice, and all other questions pertaining to her wide collection of patterns. One of Julie's main fixtures at Verb is her six week sweater intensive workshop! Since we aren't starting a new session until this fall, we wanted to offer an interim sweater check-in to bridge the gap.
If you are working on any Cocoknits pattern, you are welcome at this session to work with Julie to get some help, whether it be with the pattern, fitting, sizing, yarn subs, etc.
We adore Cocoknits patterns. They are stylish, straightforward, and can be knit in a huge array of yarn. They are perfect for everyone; from the beginning knitter who knows how to knit and purl, to the advanced knitter, who is working towards a wardrobe of elegant, hand-knit clothing.
- extremely well-versed upon the subject of yarn and the knitted fabric. She can guide you through choosing yarn, and teach you how the knitted fabric will respond to her designs.
- also skilled at reading Japanese patterns. If you have purchased a Habu kit, this is a great opportunity to get help reading and knitting from this style of pattern.
- a great teacher. She will teach you pertinent techniques and help you gain the skills to tackle your next project or finish the one you're working on now.
Please bring to class:
- the Cocoknits pattern you are working on or want to start
- yarn, notions, needles to go with the pattern
15% off class materials
1 session / 2 hours
Date: Coming Soon!
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm