Garment Construction 101: Endless Summer Tunic - Coming Soon!
Welcome to the Endless Summer Tunic Sew-A-Long!
- Sewing machine*
- Endless Summer Tunic Sew-A-Long Kit, available for purchase at Verb
- Paper scissors
- Measuring tape
- Fabric scissors
- Fabric chalk or pen
- Black thread
- Hand sewing needle
- Seam ripper
- Clear 2"x18" ruler
- Fashion fabric and matching thread (in the second class appropriate fabric for tunic will be discussed and can be purchased at the store. Please wait for this discussion to purchase your fashion fabric as some restrictions will apply)
- Endless Summer Tunic pattern and instructions
- 2.5 yards of muslin
- .5 yards of fusible interfacing (will be handed out at second class)
- 2.5 yards of dot paper for tracing pattern
- Pattern hook for storing pattern
Date: Coming Soon!
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
$75 with 24 hour advance reservation / $85 walk-in
Tasa Gleason holds a BFA in Dance and a certificate in Apparel Design and Merchandising and has been working as a professional costume and apparel designer for over 15 years. She is the technical designer and pattern drafter for Verb’s line of sewing patterns and teaches sewing classes at Verb. Tasa makes over 50% of her own, and her family’s, wardrobe and hopes that her classes inspire others to create and work with textiles in whatever way fits their lifestyle. Currently Tasa works in the costume shop at Cal Shakes and designs costumes for several local dance companies.