Cocoknits Advanced Sweater Workshop: Coming Soon!
Instructor: Julie Weisenberger of Cocoknits
This six week intensive will allow you the time and motivation to complete a knitted sweater.
We adore Cocoknits patterns. They are stylish, straightforward, and can be knit in a huge array of yarn. They are perfect for everyone; from the beginning knitter who knows how to knit and purl, to the advanced knitter, who is working towards a wardrobe of elegant, hand-knit clothing.
We are in the unbelievably, lucky position to have Julie Weisenberger, owner and master knitter of Cocoknits, live here in town! As you can imagine, she knows her patterns inside and out, and can help you with sizing, fit, yarn choice, and all other questions pertaining to her wide collection of patterns.
- extremely well-versed upon the subject of yarn and the knitted fabric. She can guide you through choosing yarn, and teach you how the knitted fabric will respond to her designs.
- also skilled at reading Japanese patterns. If you have purchased a Habu kit, this is a great opportunity to get help reading and knitting from this style of pattern.
- a great teacher. She will teach you pertinent techniques and help you gain the skills to tackle your next project or finish the one you're working on now.
We will meet over 3 months so you have time to knit in between classes and (hopefully) have a completed sweater by the end! We've seen many instances of students knitting two sweaters in the 6 week period!
Prerequisite: Students should have previously taken a Cocoknits class and students should be advanced beginners at least...however, it can be your first sweater.
Please bring to class:
- a Cocoknits sweater pattern you'd like to knit
- the materials to knit that pattern: yarn, needles, notions
15% off class materials
4 sessions / 2 hours each
Class Size: 12 students max.
Dates: Coming Soon!
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm